Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Short update

This week was a real test for me. I came into the week pretty worried about how I was going to be able to get through it. After this week, I know that I am being strengthened by my Heavenly Father. I was able to speak to people and teach better than I ever have. Don´t get me wrong, it was a tough week, but now I know that I have nothing to worry about. If I have faith, and I try my best everyday, The Lord will always strengthen me to complete his will and continue in His work as a Missionary. 

Elder Torres and I have been knocking on hundreds of doors the past week and a half, because we need more investigators. Right now we have two progressing investigators that really have potential. Diego, a 16 year old kid who plays baseball on Sundays, and Vicky, who´s sister is a member but Vicky is scared of baptism. Vicky also has a strong believe in the Virgin Guadalupe.  When she was crossing the border a few years ago, there were border patrol officers nearby so she prayed to the Virgin Guadalupe. Border Patrol ended up not finding her so she believes in the Virgin. Little by little she is progressing, I believe she will be baptized pretty soon, its just a matter of time. Well, anyways we have been contacting a lot and we found a few new Investigators that seem to have real potential. 

That´s all I have time to write right now. I'll have a full hour to write on Monday I hope!

Love you and Miss you all!

-Elder Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment